Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Two Boys

I find ex-boyfriends hilarioius. For the sake of privacy for these two boys I'm going to change the names. But those of you who know me from when I dated these two should know who it is. And for those of you who don't know - let me introduce you to "Hans" and "Fritz". (remember, these names are replaced so these are NOT their real names)

I met Hans when I was about 14 years old and his friend Fritz I met when I was about 16.

Fritz: I started dating him when I was almost 17. We dated until I was almost 19. To make this long story short, that was the most unhealthy relationship I have ever been in. He was suicidal and crazy. Of course, I didn't realize this until about a year into us dating when I started thinking about breaking up with him. Then when I brought up dating other people thats when his crazy, suicidal side came out. Anyway, we dated for about another year. Then I went to Cancun, Mexico for about three days. A few days later after I got home I found out from a mutual friend that he cheated on me when I was gone with his ex girlfriend. Well needless to say I quickly broke up with him. Perfect excuse! haha. Anyway, I apperantly broke his heart and drove him to drink, smoke and do drugs. Wow! I didn't realize that I had such an impact.

Hans: Shortly after breaking up with Fritz I began hanging out with Hans again. Then about six months later we started dating. We kept our relationship a secret because Fritz and his little "hate edge" buddies kept threatening Hans's life. (funny I know) Well, I'm not really sure how long this relationship lasted when he cheated on me with the SAME girl as Fritz! So I quickly broke up with him . (obviously) Well!!! I broke his heart as well and drove him to drink, smoke and do drugs.

Now Fritz and Hans are best buddies. Let me clarify. When I met these boys they were clean cut, do gooders. Now they have dyed their hair black, have peircings, tattoo's and long, sick hair and facial hair.

A couple months ago when Amir was barely born Fritz messaged me on myspace. I have my profile set to private so all you can see when your not on my friends list is a thumbnail picture, screen name, age, gender and a quote you put up in a specific area. He's not on my friends list and my thumbnail picture just happened to be the picture of my tattoo on my back. Let me clarify everythng you could see inthe picture: Tattoo and the skin around the tattoo. You couldn't tell where it was at. For all anyone could know it could be the bottom of my foot or my bottom. Its that crappy of a picture. So in his message he says: "I thought you were married?" I responded something along the lines of "yes, married and a mother..." he writes back "well why do you have THAT picture up?" Confused I reply: "the picture of my tattoo? umm.. cause I feel like it?" He responds again, "well, if you were MY wife I wouldn't want that picture of you up for everyone to see" WHen I read that I laughed to myself then replied "well, thats why we aren't together. And a good thing too because I don't like control freaks. I don't see a problem with a picture of a tattoo up for my FRIENDS to see" then it took him like an entire month to respond and he finally tells me how crappy our relationship was. I agreed. That was the last I heard of him.

I just happened to run into Hans on Monday. Every Monday night I go and hang out with some of my friends. Usually at the Dees. Well this particular night I texted the "fat man" to make sure him and his girlfriend were going to be there because I wasn't going to go if they weren't. He confirmed that they were going to be there and that they were saving me a seat next to them. So when I walked in they already had the HUGE booth. So I start walking and I look towards the side that the Fat Man is on and see everyone on that side. I sit down in my saved spot and to my left I hear "hey sharifa". I look over and its Hans! He now has hair past his shoulders and two sick peircings in his lip. I didn't notice him coming in because I thought he was just some girl that always shows up who I don't really like all that much. I was shocked. All I said was "hey" and looked away. It was pretty funny. I didn't talk to him the rest of the time. I was glad he left early. His friend kept looking at me all funny. Maybe its because I couldn't stop talking to everyone and not them. Who knows. lol

Anyway the whole point of this story is I'm glad that they are willing to sacrifice their health to protest me breaking up with them. For "no reason". haha

No comments: