Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Watched It?


Yes. I watched American Idol tonight.. Well, part of it. There was no way that I was going to sit through the entire 2 hours..or was it 2 1/2? Either way... I didn't want to sit through it. Instead I came in on it every once in a while to see if they had announced the winner.


Simon, Randy and Paula said that David Archuleta would win. NOPE! I was so happy to see that David Cook was actually the one to win. I mean, don't get me wrong with my previous post about American Idol... I was just sick of hearing about David A. everywhere. He has a very good voice but I just like David C.'s better. He only scraped by with about 12 million votes more than David A. (6%)


David C. just is more of my type of musician. He sang "Sharp Dressed Man" with ZZ Top!!! I loved it!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: