Marvin the Tap-Dancing Horse captures the hearts of kids with its charming tales of life in the carnival. In this show the characters discover that they can communicate with one another. Together, they overcome many obstacles while enjoying the excitement of carnival life.
Yes, I did my research. Why you ask? Well Katherine was watching it. To be perfectly honest I thought it was pretty funny as well. Between "pizza pigs" and swimming pigs, elephants and tap dancing horses. Yes, it was hilarious. So funny that I had to comment.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Marvin The Tap Dancing Horse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm coming to my own defense here. It was actually a pretty funny show! You were watching it too!
Am I the only one who reads your blog? ;)
Haha! Your right, I was watching it too. AND I was the one who did the research (talk about LAME!) lol jk.
Your the only one who comments. A few other people read it but they don't post any comments.. You have to have a blog to comment.
Post a Comment