Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Hilarity of "Knock Knock" Jokes


Last night Rich, Amir and I wen't to my sister in laws house to hang out. The night started out with a walk to the park. During that 10 minute walk Richard made both of the twins cry. Thats right, both! At the park I somehow got talked into playing and going down the slide. To get to the twisty slide that Cooper wanted me to go down I had to crawl through one of those tubes. Looks and sounds easy enough right? WRONG! Its easy right up until the end when you try to crawl out. Think back to when you were younger and crawled through these things. You would stand up at the end but be bent over and just kinda walk out. That is completely impossible when you are an adult! So I had to stick my head and hands out and pull myself half way out then flip over so I was facing the sky and slide out the the rest of the way... I did that a few times. Each time I found a different, easier way to do it. Anyway, the first slide I went down my hips got stuck! Thats right, in the middle it gets just a little bit skinnier and I slowed down then once I got through, I sped up again. I was really worried to go down the twisty slide. I could just see myself getting stuck sideways somehow. Don't worry, I got through it without a scratch. Even though I do have what feels like a bruise on my knee from the tube I had to crawl through. No visible bruise though.
I don't remember the wood chips on the ground in the playground being so freakin' painful!!

When we got back Allyson had donuts. HOORAY! DONUTS!!! Somehow everyone starts telling knock knock jokes. Coopers knock knock jokes are the best: Knock knock - Who's there? - "atch" - atch-who? - *insert about 2 minutes of crazy talk here* "BLESS YOU!!!". Same with every other knock knock joke told. It was pretty funny. I couldn't understand a word that was coming out of his mouth! It was hilarious!

No comments: