About a week ago Richard and I were up after Amir went to bed watching stuff on YouTube.
It all started when we went for a drive to try to get Amir to go to sleep. Somehow we started talking about Weird Al and he started singing some Santa Went Crazy song. When we got home he got on the computer and looked up the music video on YouTube. Incase you've never been on YouTube before I'll tell you about it.. When your watching a video you can see other videos related to the video you are watching. So after we watched the Santa Went Crazy one he clicked on this one:
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=qmGVYki-oyQ)
I need you to watch it to understand... After you watch it.. Please continue reading...
Ok after sitting through that and wasting 10 minutes of your life you can understand how I felt. (And for those of you who know my husband and have been through the drive through with him should get a kick out of this because its painfully like him....) But it wasn't over yet. It reminded him of the actual videos that Weird Al was making fun of. He searched that because I had never seen it before. You can watch that here but I don't recommend it. I'll tell you a little about it rather than making you watch it.. Its R. Kelly singing some stupid crap about his life (fictional... I hope) There are 22 episodes of about 9 minutes each. Some were longer than that. We watched all the episodes. We sat there for about 3 hours watching. It was some of the dumbest crap I have ever seen. There was so much crazy drama in it that we just couldn't stop wathing.
The point of this blog was to a)Make you waste 10 minutes out of your life and watch the hilarity of Weird Al... And b)To warn you that R. Kelly is an idiot. haha.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank you, thank you, for making me waste ten minutes of my life. And now I have "Santa Went Crazy" stuck in my head. Oh well, it's better than "Safety Dance". ;)
shar your so funny. i dont know how can sit through stuff like this.
Post a Comment