Its final... We are getting rid of the kittens. As most of you know - we found them in the road. Their mother was killed and I'm guessing the rest of the litter too... They were the lucky two that escaped the same fate. I wish that I could keep them but our house is too small for two dogs and two cats... Plus my child and my husband. (lol) And my sanity is still partially intact and I want to keep it that way. They are about five months old. I want to find them a good home so if anyone wants them or know someone who wants cats, let me know!
They've been broken in by Amir (remember, he's two!) so they are good with kids. Although they will scratch if they are picked up wrong. They are NOT declawed or spayed/neutered. Getting them spayed/neutered at the Humane Society is approx. $30 each. Daphne (female) is the one of the left and Tiger (male) is the one on the right. They are up on their shots (no leukemia or aides shots though, those are not required but they are needed if they are outdoor cats, we will be getting those if they don't get adopted soon) They know how to use a doggie door and are really really great with our dogs. They cuddle and play with the dogs. :) I would rather give them to someone that I know so I know they are going to a good home!

No comments:
Post a Comment