Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cream of Wheat

My favorite snack just so happens to be Cream of Wheat.

So far nothing has been able to taint how I feel about it. I love it. Its my favorite food. Its the food that when I try to go on a low carb diet, it breaks me. Cream of Wheat was the only thing that I could stomach in the first few months of pregnancy... Everything else came back up... Violently. Yes, it did occasionally come back but I always went back for more.

My favorite is made with whole milk, cooked double the time that is directed on the box with strawberry preserves mixed in.. It cant just be strawberry jelly you buy from the store... It has to be REAL strawberry preserves. (the stuff my grandma makes works best!)

Anyway, I just had to share one of my many oddities.

I LOVE CREAM OF WHEAT!!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I too love Cream of Wheat, but with my mom's home made raspberry jam. Take that.

Sharifa said...

OH snap! (Thats what Amir said)

mmmm raspberry jam.. yummmmmyy!!