Ugh, I've been tagged!
4 Things I like to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House
3. Bones
4. Castle
4 Things I am passionate about:
1. My baby
2. My husband
3. Reading
4. Life in general
4 Words or Phrases I say a lot
1. Eff
2. Oh man!
3. Awesome
4. Sweet dude (I mostly use that one with my baby and no one else, ha ha!)
4 Things I learned from the Past
1. People can change if they really want to
2. I can do anything I put my mind to
3. Procrastination is NOT the key (ha!)
4. Forgive
4 Places I like to go
1. The beach
2. Anywhere that is over 60 degrees!
3. Outside (when its warm!)
4. My bed
4 Things I did yesterday
1. Went to dinner with friends
2. Played with my child, Katherine, Gus & Rich
3. Watched Castle
4. Cleaned up the house
4 Things I am looking forward to:
1. The weekend
2. The future when I'm DONE with school
3. My 3 year wedding anniversary!
4. Amir leaving the terrible two's to the angelic three's? haha
4 Things I love about winter:
1. White
2. Cold weather clothes
3. Snowmen
4. The end of winter, right before spring when you can tell spring is right around the corner. :)
4 Things on my wish list:
1. A finished basement
2. A baby
3. A new car to fit Amir and said new baby.
4. A cruise or a trip somewhere fun with my hubby
4 People I tag:
1. Katherine
2. Lauren
3. Mandi
4. Stephanie

No comments:
Post a Comment