Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Funny of the Day...

Amir just tried to flush the male cat. Thats right.. When I barged into the bathroom to see what he was doing the cat was half way in the toilet (in the water) and Amir had already flushed twice.


I guess cats aren't flushable.

4 comments:

Shiv said...

They should put a warning on the box... Not suitable for flushing cats.

Darren and Mandi said...

ha ha ha! Oh that is too funny!! Poor cat! Apparently Amir is more of a dog person.. :)

Katherine said...

Oh man, could you imagine if he had actually succeeded? I can hear the phone call in my head now... "Uh, Rich? I need you to come home asap. Our pipes are clogged. With a cat."

I love it!

Sharifa said...

Hahaha, I swear something funny happens to those cats everyday. They probably don't find it funny but I do!