[kids table]
Well yesterday was Thanksgiving. I cant think of anything that is NOT good about thanksgiving. Besides the too full feeling often felt by everyone after dinner. I believe my husband is one of those people who feels it the worst. He eats WAYYY too fast and WAYYY too much. Its hilarious to watch him after he's done eating because he just lays down anywhere that is available. This year it was in front of the fire place, behind the kids table at Allyson's house (Allyson is Rich's sister for those of you who don't know)
[Amir & the Twins, Tess & Elli]
[Mason, Rich & Caden]
[Ruthie jumping to get in outside]
[Critter, Jasper & Hank.... Molly was there too but she didn't hang around the other dogs too much]

2 comments:
Thank you for not posting a picture of me. :)
your welcome. you were in the second one but I cut you out. I knew you wouldn't mind. :) It was not a flattering pose
Post a Comment