Friday, November 20, 2009

Goal

I've made myself an ongoing goal, to keep my house CLEAN. Not perfect but still clean enough for me to not go crazy. I started this week and so far its working out pretty good. The only unclean part of my house is currently the kitchen and I'm being a little neglectful of it because IHATE unloading the dishwasher. Thats pretty much all that needs to be done, dishes. Other than that my bathroom is SPOTLESS and the livingroom floor is staying pretty toy free except for when Amir is playing in there. Amir's room is still a mess buuuut what can ya do?

The reason for this goal is because Rich and I have decided to start trying for another baby.HOOORAY! I get insanely tired, grumpy and TIRED while pregnant so I have to get into a groove now. I have been driving myself crazy trying to keep my house perfect and I've finally come to the realization that it will never be perfect with the animals and a two year old.

We put our Christmas stuff up early. Just a few things here and there and the Christmas tree. The cats likes to climb the Christmas tree so that drives me a little crazy because he knocks the branches and ornaments off. Most of my Fall stuff is down except for my leaf bowl and Thanksgiving tablecloth. I cannot wait for thanksgiving this year! Rich is taking extra time off next week which will be nice. He's so great.

3 comments:

Darren and Mandi said...

Yay! good for you guys! Amir is just so darn cute how could you NOT try for another? lol I'm excited for you guys. And kudos for keeping the house clean! You are better than I. :)

Katherine said...

You're right, Richard is great. :)

Shiv said...

I need to make a goal to keep my little place clean, but I haven't quite worked myself up for that yet.

Yay for babies. I hope that works out for you soon :)