Right before we started some people showed up and said that they had reserved the pavilion and that they had a whole bunch of pumpkins coming etc. So we moved over under a little snack bar shelter thingy. We had to wipe off all the tables because they had been out in the rain. I just want to go on record here and say that the people that kicked us out only used 4 tables and didn't say anything to the wedding happening on the other side. I'm a little angry that they kicked us out and had a bunch of tables. Plus, they had a birthday party too so I don't think it would have mattered. OH WELL. We still had fun. We sang happy birthday and the wind blew out the candles for Amir. I think he was a little confused when everyone cheered for him when he didn't do anything. HA! He was so cute when he saw the cake. He kept saying "MMM! Cake! Birthday!" He didn't even finish his piece before heading back over to the cake to have another taste of the frosting. Yes, I let him take a little swipe of the cake before we cut it. He is so cute. After that we opened presents.
Shortly after that, we got Amir out of his clothes and took him home. He was so cute in the puddles but I'm pretty sure those boots he was wearing are ruined forever.
For pictures please see facebook... If you don't have a facebook then you're missing out!

2 comments:
Sorry, I keep forgetting about the photos. :(
It's alright... I keep forgetting too.
Post a Comment