Well here it is.. Everything that my mom & I sent to my brother & his companion...
A photo album, soft flag balls, pine cones, vitamins, quinoa, jennies cookies, Hershey bars, beef jerky, paddle balls, Utah truffles, random 4 of July stuff, kool aide, honey sticks & Instant breakfasts = 6 lbs. $41.09 later, its in the mail. Ridiculous. Hopefully he will be getting all of this before the 4th.
**A message to my neighbors... I don't know who you are but I know your car.. If your car alarm goes off, at least twice, at the same time everyday there is something wrong with your CAR.... It was funny the first week... But now, months later - its not funny anymore. Just annoying. Maybe you should look into getting that fixed.

1 comment:
I loved getting packages with stuff like this when I was on my mission. I'm sure your brother will love it!
Post a Comment