Thursday, June 17, 2010

July Crafts

Since Independence day is only a couple weeks away Amir and I painted some pine cones red white and blue. There is a HUGE tree by my moms house that drops a bunch of pine cones so we gathered up a few on our last visit. Then we just used some washable paint to color them. Amir really loves to paint. I think I can safely say its one of his top 3 things to do. The other two being playing in water (IN THE HOUSE AND OUTSIDE!) & digging in the dirt. :)


We are sending these pine cones to my brother (the one on a mission) and his current companion for the fourth of July. We made them just in time because we are sending him a package tomorrow!


One more thing... I've been sending Sami weekly emails & I finally got a personal response yesterday... it said: "I miss Amir!" THAT WAS IT! Ha ha ha. He's a funny guy. :P

No comments: