Thursday, June 10, 2010

Calling All Twilight Fans!



I read the book "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" today. Its by Stephanie Meyer (the author of the Twilight series) Its a really good read. Its a short one, I read it in about 90 minutes. Remember the newborn vampires in the book Eclipse? It is their story. I love that Stephanie did this for her fans... There is always two sides of a story and you very rarely get to hear both sides. 


Also, for a limited time you can read the book for free online here. It can only be read from the site. Unfortunately you cant download it to an e-reader, etc.  If you buy the book $1 from each purchase goes to the American Red Cross. To donate without buying the book, click here.


I highly recommend reading this book, especially if you are a Twilight fan.

1 comment:

Shiv said...

Good to know. I'll put it on my list :)