Monday, November 9, 2009

I AM Awesome!

Yesterday was a GREAT day. I cleaned the house (with the help of my awesome husband) Amir had fun playing outside most of the day and Rich even made a "Sanctuary" for the cats downstairs. Now my bathroom isn't overpowered by cat poop/litter smell. AND the dogs cant eat their food which also means that Ruthie will stop throwing up. (Yipee!!) We have decided not to get our carpet upstairs professionally cleaned again. We are going to replace the carpet as soon as possible with something that has yet to be determined...Something that doesn't stain, wood, tile, whatever. lol.
I also baked yet another pumpkin pie. Which tasted awesome once again. I also organized the cupboard with all of the cooking stuff etc. I wish I had taken a before and after picture but I just have an after...


Awesome, right? I've been looking at that for weeks and have been too lazy to clean it out. I think today I'll move onto bigger and better things... Like organizing the pantry. Haha.
Things have been a LOT easier with the cat litter/food downstairs. Now Amir isn't getting into it every morning and the cats stay downstairs more so there are less trips down the stairs in a laundry basket ;) But there is still the occasion like today when I couldn't find one of the cats and it was stuck in Amir's Jammie drawer :) Too funny.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

You ARE awesome. You wanna come organize my cupboards?

Shiv said...

I second what Katherine said!