Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rufus and Ruthie

Lately, every time we go to my in-laws and bring Ruthie there is a blue bird that will not leave her alone. I don't know if it is an actual "Blue Bird" or Blue Jay or what! But either way - It squeaks and squawks at her the entire time we are here. When we go into the back yard it will not leave. All you can hear outside or in, is this crazy bird freaking out about Ruthie.
I cant figure out why it does this. I have looked and I do not see a nest anywhere near. I don't know if it is just mad that Ruthie is in its turf or what. I don't know how to put it to you bird but Ruthie is bigger than you. I think I'm going to name the bird Rufus. Rufus and Ruthie.

No comments: