Well we finally did it. We FINALLY took a family vacation. We stayed in Oceanside, CA and went to Legoland, the beach & the Aquarium. It was all pretty last minute since Rich wasn't sure if getting off work was a possibility. We flew out late Thursday night over memorial day weekend and drove back with some friends the following Monday night. We drove all night and got home Tuesday morning.
Amir really enjoyed Legoland. Here are some photo's of our trip.
Rich got to ride everything with Amir. Most of the rides I was unable to go on.
Aquarium. Amir refused to touch the starfish. lol I don't blame him!
Awesome Star Wars lego's out of SAND!
The Beach.
Amir & his dad are totally twins. :)
Lego's in BULK!!!

3 comments:
I didn't even know there was a land of Legos! It looks so nice there.. Did you buy Amir Legos from that bulk store? I need a vacation...
That first picture is my favorite! I'm glad you guys finally got to go on a vacation all together.
I love the pictures! Amir is so stinkin cute I can hardly stand it!
I see more vacations in the future...
Post a Comment