skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Skeecil
Sunday, September 29, 2013
Color Me RAD!
We ran Color Me Rad this year. It was pretty fun and a lot easier than I thought it would be!! The pictures really say it all....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(22)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(1)
Color Me RAD!
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(33)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(46)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(73)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(69)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(50)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(13)
Popular Posts
Funny of the Day...
Amir just tried to flush the male cat. Thats right.. When I barged into the bathroom to see what he was doing the cat was half way in the to...
Pie Monster
Yep, he took his stool in there to play with the leftover pie on the counter. It was all over the wall, counter and oven door... Good times....
40 weeks
Yep you heard right. 40 weeks pregnant. boo. Good news - Baby's head is fully engaged (0 station) 2cm dilated, 70% effaced 42" b...
Feb 2, 2012
Thursday I had my second little baby boy, Micah. It started out Monday when I still wasn't in labor and was coming up on 42 weeks pre...
Birthday
The Saturday following Amir's birthday we had his birthday party. We went to the park to celebrate. I decided to not rent a pavilion bec...
Can I Do It?!
Here's the skinny: I want to try to live off of $250 worth of groceries this month. $250 for the ENTIRE month of July. (technically it ...
Cupcake Challenge
Today Katherine and I went on a baking spree. We were baking cupcakes for Gus' blessing and we could not decide on a flavor to make. So ...
Funny of the Day: Breakfast in Bed?
We have leftover cheese cake and Amir woke me up this morning by bringing the entire box of cheesecake with a fork into my bed. He sat ne...
Pumpkin Pie
This last weekend I made pumpkin pie. Thats right.. REAL pumpkin pie. From scratch. It was SO YUMMY! I normally hate pumpkin pie. Hate hate ...
2 Weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment