Happy New Year!
I cant believe another year has come and gone again! Whats going to happen this year? Well there will obviously be a new addition to our family.. Mr. Baby #2, No Name Wahlstrom. And our basement WILL be finished! There are no more "possibly"s or "it'll almost be done"... NO it will be DONE! It's about freaking time.
Alright onto resolutions. I've only got one: Lose all the baby weight & then some. One easy goal, err... sort of easy.
Well that's all I've got. Lame, I know. So I'll leave you with a picture:


4 comments:
What baby weight? When is that baby coming anyway!?
Mr. No Name... I like it! Ha ha ha.
Oh, and I have the same baby weight resolution. Ugggghhh.
Seriously. I feel like a beached whale. That could be because I'm so pregnant though. But I have a feeling that when I do give birth the "beached" part will go and the "whale" part will stay. haha
Post a Comment