Ruthie is almost 7 months old. She has been doing really good with going to the bathroom outside. Well since she's been in heat she's been having some problems with it for some reason. Well today was an ordeal with her crapping in the house. I walk out of my bedroom around 8:00am. Only to find a big pile of it in the hallway. Let me clarify what I mean by "pile".. Ruthie doesn't just poop one at a time. She'll lay one down and then take a step and do another. So she goes in two's. And these aren't small logs either, I don't know how she can go that much! Anyway, when I walked out of the bedroom and saw that I could tell it was fresh. I proceeded into the front bathroom and on the way I saw Ruthie by the kitchen. When I walked out of the bathroom (keep in mind that I was only in there for maybe two seconds)By this time she was in the hallway by the piles that I was getting ready to clean up. I cleaned it up and then I walked back into my bedroom to get amir and put him in his room. By the time i got down the hall to his room Ruthie had done it again. But I still didn't catch her. She wasn't even in the room!! I put Amir in his jumper and walked out again to get something to clean it up with. I got back and she was in his room with him. I cleaned it up and turned around and she was in the process of doing it again!! I flipped out! I told her no and grabbed her and took her outside. But by then it was too late. She had already gotten it all out. Now she wont even come near me because she's so scared. lol
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment