Sunday, May 4, 2008

Amir


I have decided that I am going to start writing about Amir and his antics atleast once or twice a month. I was thinking about this today and I realize that he does a lot of funny stuff and it all happens so fast that I don't write it all down. So I might actually end up writing about him more than once or twice a month.. After a while it might turn out to be just about everyday.. Or a few times a day. But only being 6 months old right now I guess theres only so much you can write about besides the fact that his poop looked like little deer pellets today.


As of today Amir is 6 months, 3 weeks and 3 days old. For the last week or so he's been on all fours (hands and knee's) rocking back and forth trying to master the art of crawling. It has been going well. Other than the fact that he keeps falling and hitting his face on our wood floor. Don't worry, he's only had one bloody nose from this. He's also holding his bottle.. But only when I'm not there to hold it for him. You know how it goes.. He wants mom to hold the bottle for him anyway.


Anyway, my family always gives nicknames. Amir's just happens to be "goonie". Or "goonie monster". Thats right. My 12 year old sister gave him that one. And she's also got a song for him.. It goes something like this: "He's a goonie monster but he's all wet!" And repeats a few times. Why is he all wet you ask? He's a slobbery boy. I'm positive he loses gallons out of his mouth everyday. No wonder he eats so much!

No comments: