
I know its a little late to talk about this... But tonight, this is bugging me.
Hillary Clinton under sniper fire. Scary thought right? Right!! Well, kinda - if this were true its too bad that none of those "snipers" were good enough to well.. you know.
Hillary:
"I remember landing under sniper fire," she recalled. "running with our heads down to our vehicles."
First of all, if this was such a "dangerous" trip.. WHY in the world would she take her daughter? Seriously, common sense people!!!
So anyway, after her riveting story about her horrible experience of being under sniper fire.. What happened? She said she "misspoke"!!! Seriously what an EFFING idiot! She said: "I say a lot of things -- millions of words a day -- so if I misspoke, that was just a misstatement."
Ummm okay people this is not a "misstatement" this is what some people would call a "fib". Or what I like to call it.. A LIE!
... I hope she isn't elected as the next President.. So help me.. I will move out of this country! We are DOOMED!

1 comment:
I like the way you think!
Post a Comment