Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jump!

Amir's new thing is to jump off of anything and everything. He runs outside and turns to make sure I'm watching and then jumps and face plants it. Then just turns around to look at me again and laughs.

He is almost 22 months! I cant believe how time flies! He used to be such a little guy! Now he tells me when to change his diaper, when he wants to take a nap and if he doesn't like something he does not hesitate to express his feelings. I don't think there is ever a quiet moment in our house when he is home and awake. He is constantly talking. I cant understand everything he says but we are constantly conversing.

He's got a little bit of a temper.... I'm pretty sure he got that from me. Unfortunately. I guess I could always blame that on Katherine.....Right?

2 comments:

Katherine said...

You can go ahead and TRY to blame it on me... but he's your child, not mine. :)

Shiv said...

When Katherine's baby arrives, and if he has the same temperament as Amir, you'll be able to tell for sure!