Amir got up wayyyy too early (as mentioned in previous blog) and I only let him take a shorter than normal nap... Bad idea! My plan was that since he had been up so early and I only let him take a short-ish nap, 2 hours worth, that he would go to bed early.. Was I right? No! He just fell asleep! It is currently 10:30 PM local time (11:30 in SLC) Could this be a terrible end to a great day? NO! Sami, Gram, Eric and Gavin all went to LA for the day. I thought about going but decided not to since it was going to be a somewhat relaxing day. WRONG! Long story short, whining with the occasional freak-out.
On the bright side, we did go to Palm Springs (which is only 10 minutes away from the house) and we went to 'Yogurt On Tap'. Its a frozen yogurt shop that is self serve. SO YUMMY! They have about 7 flavors that apperantly change every once in a while. Amir and I had peanut butter frozen yogurt with sprinkles.
I'm going to bed now and hope that my child doesn't wake up so early again....

No comments:
Post a Comment