Friday, August 21, 2009

Ruthie is a Certified Caregiver....

I told my mom today that Ruthie (our Rat Terrier) is a certified caregiver so I was leaving Amir home with her today. That is not the truth.

Anyway, the reason for posting this blog today is to inform you of what our plans are for the weekend....

Tomorrow we are going to put some other type of flooring into the stink room downstairs. Not before knocking out the closet and some space underneath the stairs. Thats where our washer and dryer will go. I'm really excited to get started.

After everything is knocked out and floor intact we are going to install the granite counter top. Thats right... We got a granite counter top! I ♥ ksl!

I will post pictures up as soon as everything is all finished! And if it takes a long time I will give updates as we go!

No comments: