Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Update on the Fish!

We got some new fish a couple days ago from Petco. We got an algea eater, a black something and a Bala shark (whatever those are called) We also got 2 more frogs to keep Rudy company.

Well, the black fish is dead. He died today. Charles is eating him. The shark died the morning after we got him. I don't know why he died :(
The bigger of the two frogs that we got died. He died yesterday. We hadn't even been able to photograph or name the ones that died. I guess I could take a picture of the black fish... But I don't think anyone wants to see a now spotted white, black fish. Charles really went at it..

I will get some pictures posted of the survivors.. I never would have guessed that our Walmart fish would out live our Petco fish!!!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Ha ha ha, that's funny. We've only lost 2 of the new 12... And I'm pretty sure one of the guppies is pregnant!!!