Monday, July 13, 2009

HELP ALEX BOYE' BUY A HOUSE FOR A REFUGEE FAMILY IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD (For 99 Cents)

I am reposting this since the date is getting closer...


How's it going?

In case you have not heard, I am donating 100% all the proceeds from my upcoming single CD release to buy a home for a refugee family in my neighborhood

I am trying to get the word out to as many people as possible to download my single (For just 99 cents) on the 21st July. I have been getting some press in the local area, but would love to get the message out worldwide.
Getting the word out to as many of my friends may just help this dream of me raising enough money to buy this house for them a reality. Can you help me spread the word?

Best wishes my friends and thanks for your time.

Peace & love...ALWAYS!!

No comments: