
I don't have a whole lot to say about Michael Jacksons death... I never followed any of the stories in the 90's - I actually didn't know everything until the other day when I watched a documentary about his life.

I'm a little shocked about what people are saying about him. Seriously people, at this point - WHO CARES! He's dead and he was a talented artist. He made such a huge impact on music and dance around the
world. Especially dance. So get over him.

Really all I wanted to say was that I like his music.
1 comment:
Agreed, full stop. His music had powerful and positive messages. He was accused of plenty, but aquitted on everything, which is good enough for me. What really should matter to people is the talent he had and shared. I feel it's safe to say that no one as big of an impact on dancing/pop music as he did.
Post a Comment