We took Jasper to the vet about two weeks ago for his routine shots along with Ruthie. We also got this weird spot on his shoulder checked out because he was losing his hair in that area. Turned out it was mange. That's right, I had no idea that "Mangey Mutt" actually had a meaning. How did I not know this you ask? I have no idea. I guess I've never owned a dumb dog before. (haha)
[Jasper]
Another thing we found out: Jasper is sterile. His boys haven't dropped nor will they ever drop. We have to get them removed because they will likely turn into cancer if they stay up there. I guess we should have just assumed that he was defective because of his lack 'o tail... So much for a stud, eh? I guess its for the best. Since Jasper is 11lbs and Ruthie is only 9lbs. Remember, Jasper is 9 months old and Ruthie is coming up on 2 years old. Bummer. Looks like we will just have to breed her with something small and yippee... Chihuahua... Poodle... MinPin... *Insert evil grin here*

1 comment:
I'm telling you... You will regret having little puppies in addition to the two crazy dogs you already have. I'm just sayin!
Post a Comment