Sunday, July 19, 2009

Isheys and Shisheys



Yesterday morning Rich & Amir came home from the pet store with a surprise. A Fish Tank! Or as Amir calls them "Isheys" and/or "Shisheys". There are six fish, one frog and one snail.
Photo of the whole tank... Amir picked out the anemones.
The frog is in this picture but he is hard to spot. I will keep trying to get him to come out for his photo shoot. His name is Rudy. I wanted to name him Gimpy but Rich didn't want me to because he said it was lame. Lame is the fact that Rudy is missing half of one of his front legs! Hence the reason I wanted to name him Gimpy!
This is the snail. Not the greatest picture but this snail is awesome! His name is Charles.
These are some of the four fish that Rich cant remember the type of fish that they are. Their names are: Zepplin [bigger stripped fish] Beatrice [bigger white fish] Squirmey [smaller white fish] and Speedy [smaller stripped fish]
This is Fluffy the guppy
and this is Deeno the tetra. Yes tat is Rich's reflection in this picture. Creepy, I know.


Amir named Deeno and Fluffy. The rest Rich and I came up with the names. Amir loves the fish tank. He stayed up way too late last night watching them... Well, we all did. I feel like I spent most of my day in front of the fish tank yesterday! I love it! I'm glad we have it. We have had the tank for approx. 25 hours and all the fish are going strong. If I had to pick who is going to go first I think Rudy will. He seems to be the weak link.


3 comments:

Katherine said...

Beatrice? Is that in loving memory of Aunt Bea?

Sharifa said...

Ummmm.... You'd have to ask Rich. He named that one.

Shiv said...

I love that you have a fish tank too. I know if I had one I would spend all my time staring at it. Good luck with your Gimpy frog :)