
My brother Sami FINALLY got his mission papers in last week and he got his call back a few days ago.. He is going to London, England the end of May. WOO! Everyone is really excited for him. Everyone put a guess in on where he was going, in my mom's case, where she WANTED him to go. I guessed England, english speaking. Sami made fun of me for saying it and BAM! That sure blew up in his face (muah haha!)
I'm personally extra excited because he's got so many girls that like him its insane. I'm happy he will get away from that for a while. Plus, he'll have to be on his own and make his own food... Most of the time anyway.

2 comments:
He got the best of it - he gets to go to a foreign mission, but he gets to speak his own language - for the most part :) Very exciting!
He wanted to go somewhere 'cool' and learn a new language (he already knows english and arabic, he wants to expand on his language skills... lol)
Post a Comment