Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cute Boys

Last week I spent some time with an old friend from school, Mandi. I haven't seen her since her baby shower! We were last in school together SEVEN years ago!!!! Where does time go? She has a little boy who is about a year younger than Amir. They were so cute together:

I was looking through some old pictures of when I was about 12 (And Mandi had to have been 10 or 11) when we were in dance together. HA! I know Mandi would totally kill me if I posted those pictures on here so I will refrain... All I will say is that they are super hilarious.
My sister goes to the same studio that we went to and they have pictures of every dancer that ever performed. So they had those pictures up on the wall. Thats right Mandi.... We are displayed for everyone to see!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!!

2 comments:

Darren and Mandi said...

WHAT!!?! Dont they need to get your concent or something?? I gave NO such permission! Oh if only I could go back in time and undue all the embarrassment.. Heather decided to show my HUSBAND the one of the pics, with the nappy costumes... Oh so bad! Ha ha I cant believe how long its been! We absolutely loved playing. Its funny how Amir is older than tray like youre older than me... They'll have to hang out lots more so they can have lots of crazy memories just like us! Thanks for the fun day!

Sharifa said...

HA! Well my family showed Rich the VIDEO'S! It was horrible. Luckily I have a few more years of dancing WITHOUT horrifying costumes to make up a little bit for it.
The gypsy costume was HORRIBLE! They still have ugly costumes. Its sad.