Anyway, I've never been much good at making & keeping New Years Resolutions but I think this year will be different! How do I know? Because I've never made a real commitment to actually do one.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
So here is my list:
- Lose Weight... I'm not going to state how much weight I would like to lose but there is a number in the goal.
- Eat healthier.
- Finish the basement of our house!
- Give blood (breathe!!! needles are scary)
- Do more to help others.
Thats all I've got. So I think that should be really easy to accomplish! (famous last words maybe?)
Also, you may notice the new quote on the top of my blog...
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain
So I am starting 2010 with this quote it mind! Its time to discover what 2010 has in store! WOO!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:
We should be weight loss friends. I want to fit back into my clothes stat! :)
I think you have some great goals for the new year! I'm pretty sure I will be lucky to accomplish one goal. Best of luck to you!!
And, p.s., I like the new look of your blog :)
We should Katherine!!! I have a HUGE box of clothes that I want to fit into. *Cries*
Post a Comment