Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kitchen

While Rich was gone last week I decided to take on a few projects... They were pretty small projects like sorting his socks, replacing a few door knobs but there was one that wasn't so small. I decided to paint the kitchen. !!!! Sounds easy enough, right? Yep, it sounds easy but it was not actually easy. I had Amir with me while I did it. It took approx. seven hours, divided into two days to finish. No our kitchen is not big. But I had to keep repainting where there was a hand print and the occasional bum print. *sigh*
I had to have my brother come help me move the refrigerator and the stove so I could paint behind them. That was also hard to do with Amir around. Amir LOVES Sami and all he ever wants to do while he is here is play, play, play!

But we finally got it done and here are a few pictures:



[before]



[During..]

[After..]





The color is "Native Soil"... It looks great!!

3 comments:

Shiv said...

It looks awesome! You have been working hard lately!

Katherine said...

I love it!!!

Darren and Mandi said...

Hey it looks great!! Way to go doing it by yourself! (well... with Amirs help of course!) ha ha you did great!