Here is a picture I took with it today:
Sunday, January 3, 2010
New Camera!
After a few months of my camera occasionally working to not working at all I FINALLY got a new camera today! It is pretty much just the new version of the one I had before... So in a nutshell it takes better pictures, is smaller and just better all around. :)
Here is a picture I took with it today:
My cute boy. I had to tell him to smile about a million times until I eventually got a fake smile out of him. HA!
Here is a picture I took with it today:
Labels:
Camera,
Canon,
Digital ELPH,
PowerShot,
SD1200 IS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love getting new stuff :)
Cute picture of Amir, as always!
Yay for new camera! Your new years resolutions sound great! The weight one sounds similar to mine lol
Post a Comment