First of all, I know what you're thinking... Because I think it every time I snap a picture of Amir.. "Why is he practically naked in every picture!?" Its because he does really cute, funny things after getting his clothes dirty. This is the "in between" time. He's not half naked all the time I promise.
Anyway, onto why I am writing this in the first place. My baby little boy can now officially reach (with a stool of course) the bathroom sink. He washes his own hands, brushes his own teeth and even gets up on the potty all by himself. *cries* The picture above is him with his toothbrush in his mouth. Yes, he got it by himself. He had to climb up to the sink, stretch a little bit to get to the cupboard above the sink to get his toothbrush. He's also figured out that if he puts the toilet seat cover down he can climb up and get to where most of my stuff is. Body spray, hair straightener, etc.
In a nutshell... HE IS A LITTLE BOY! He's not a baby anymore. Which makes me sad and happy. He's such an independent boy, I'm proud of him.

1 comment:
I'm totally crying inside. :( But he is the cutest little boy ever! Well, except for Gus...
Post a Comment