
A massive spider just a tiny bit smaller than my palm just came OUT of my hair [which is gross cause I just washed my hair TODAY and brushed it like two hours before this happened] Those things are ALL over my house this time of year and I am SICK of it.I dont even know what kind of spiders they are, I have only seen them in this house. But they are like MUTANT spiders!
I once again had to have my brother come and kill that thing!!he said it SQUISHED then CRUNCHED.which is sick.
so, i'm gonna clean my house tomorrow...with rubber gloves. and i'm getting spider traps.
Those stupids are going DOWN!
*cries*
I once again had to have my brother come and kill that thing!!he said it SQUISHED then CRUNCHED.which is sick.
so, i'm gonna clean my house tomorrow...with rubber gloves. and i'm getting spider traps.
Those stupids are going DOWN!
*cries*

No comments:
Post a Comment