Wednesday, April 23, 2008

American Idol


For those of you who watch American Idol or live in Salt Lake City, Utah know about David Archuleta. Well I live in Salt Lake and everywhere I turn I see "David A. - David A. - David A.". Well this blog is about how sick I am of hearing about him. So what if he's 16 (right? 16?) and goes to whatever high school he goes too. And SO WHAT if he lives in Murray. My mother lives in Murray... You don't see her on the news do you? NO!
Lets move on to a similar point... Sabra, from So You Think You Can Dance... She was also from Utah. Well guess what? She was also in High School Musical... You didn't see her in the news for that until she was on So You Think You Can Dance did you? NO!
In conclusion.. I just think the whole American Idol thing is stupid altogether. Do we really need more "Britney Spears" type in the world? NO!

No comments: