Saturday, April 26, 2008

Marshmallow Fetish




It's late - about 3:00 am. And for some odd reason I was just thinking about roasting marshmallows. Yes, marshmallows. Big ones. Then I realized that I have a somewhat crazy fetish with the sound the marshmallows make when they catch on fire. It is the best sound ever!! I've loved this ever since I was a little kid. Only one thing has changed... When I was little and I would burn the marshmallows I wouldn't want to eat them. I would give them to my grandma to eat because she said they tasted good. But then after I got a little bit older and did it people started to criticize me for doing that. So instead of burning them and wasting them or choosing not to even burn them (that was NOT an option) I decided to just man up and start eating it. And now... I cant eat my marshmallows any other way. Burn it... Peel off the outer, burned layer and eat it... Repeat process until marshmallow is gone..


MMMM...

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I think we should roast some marshmallows!!!!!