Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I've Created Another One!

Thats right. I have officially created a new blog focusing on one thing.... Food. Yesterday after writing down a recipe on a sticky note that I finally perfected I realized that if I put it away in my big cook book that it would get lost in the mix and I would never see it again. That is when I decided to make a blog for my recipe's etc. After Amir went to bed last night that is exactly what I did. I added a few recipe's that I had saved on my computer plus my sticky note recipe from last night. I still have a bunch more to find and add as well. Click here to see the new blog. I have also put a link up on the side of this blog so it can be found easily.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I'm impressed! You already have quite a few recipes over there. They all sound so yummy. My problem is that I have no motivation to cook. Wanna be my personal chef?

Darren and Mandi said...

Look at you go! Super Mom! Loving the new blog!