Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another One About Sami....

Thats right... I have more to say on the subject of my brother, Sami. Last night he was ordained as an Elder in the LDS church. I just have a few pictures from after the fact. Amir and I went but we did not go in with them. Amir was not in a very bright and shiny mood. Which was okay because I stuck my head in the room everyone was in after they were finished (looking for my family, I don't just randomly stick my head places it doesn't belong, haha!) and it was HOT. Like 15 bodies in a small room hot.

After we went out to get icecream but it ended up I was the only one who got dessert. Rice pudding without raisins. mmmmm!

Soooo here are some photo's from the restaurant. Amir is crazy....

Sami. The way the flash reflected off his shirt makes him look really dark. Oh wait, he is really dark.


Yep this is my son crunching up saltines This was after eating salt and spilling his water. Good times. >.<
My sister Mariam and I.
My mom and Sami.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I like the pictures of your family. Eating out with Amir is ALWAYS an adventure. :)