Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tomorrow is the Deadline!!!

Well tomorrow is the last day of my spring fling goal and I only have ONE thing left to do! I will be going through all of Amir's toys tomorrow and boxing his old stuff up. I'm really happy to have all of this almost done. My house feels so much better! The garage is getting done but that is a whole other level of craziness... We've been locked out of if for a week because Rich put in an automatic garage door on it but we had to order the key pad and any remotes that we need. Rich installed it and left the garage and closed the door... But we had no way of getting back in because the remotes and keypad were still in the mail. Rich had to cut a hole in the garage and install a door. We were already planning on doing this at some point but after that we HAD to. Yes, my husband can sometimes be a champ, but I love him. 

  • Fridge 
  • Under the bed 
  • Closets 
  • Dressers 
  • Closet in the hallway
  • Under Amir's bed 
  • Downstairs kitchen
  • Garage
  • Junk drawer in the kitchen
  • Other utensil drawers in the kitchen
  • Cupboards
  • Clean out pantry
  • Organize recipe books 
  • Go through Amir's toy box and organize/box up the old stuff he doesn't play with anymore
  • Clean up and organize my laundry room  

No comments: