Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Beginning of the Garden

Well its officially begun. Just about everything that I have planted is starting to come up.... The basil that I planted in one of the pots (from my last post) is finally starting to grow. I planted those WAYY before the stuff in the pictures below. I'm not sure if they will grow because Amir has messed with them a few times. So, fingers crossed!


One of them has tomato's, pie pumpkins, large pumpkins and spaghetti squash....

I have two little green house trays. The other has more large pumpkins, spaghetti squash, sunflowers and two other types of flowers.

Amir helped me plant all of this. He also has his own separate pot of regular sunflowers... Which are growing extremely well. They have found a home in the kitchen window above my sink. They get lots of sun there.



1 comment:

laurie_lu said...

I use to work in a green house with my grandma back in the day. lol This makes me miss that! Where did u get those greenhouse trays? and what are they each growing in? They look awesome!