Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another Progress Report...

Checking in on my progress with my Spring Fling goal... I am sad to say that I only finished one thing since my last report. I cleaned out under Amir's bed. Although that was quite the accomplishment. I've also added some more things that need to get done. 





  • Fridge 

  • Under the bed 

  • Closets 

  • Dressers 

  • Closet in the hallway

  • Under Amir's bed 

  • Downstairs kitchen

  • Garage

  • Junk drawer in the kitchen

  • Other utensil drawers in the kitchen

  • Cupboards

  • Clean out pantry

  • Organize recipe books (and the ones that are hand written are going on my  other blog.)

  • Go through Amir's toy box and organize/box up the old stuff he doesn't play with anymore

  • Clean up and organize my laundry room - Everything is all over the place. 
  • 2 comments:

    laurie_lu said...

    Good job! I havent really gotten there yet, not accomplished much! I hope to this weekend tho! :) Your recipe blog is sweet! Good job!

    Katherine said...

    You are so motivated, I'm really impressed. I'm just trying to work up the motivation to do the dishes.