Monday, June 7, 2010

Redecorate....

I have decided to do a "theme" in each room of our house.... Starting with the kitchen. Since I painted it a kind of subtle earthy brown I decided on an Asian theme... I've ordered Sakura Blossom wall decals & I bought some small tiles to go above two of the windows with an Asian theme. 


Next will be our bedroom... I'm not going to do any specific theme but just have a bunch of quotes on the walls. One of which I ordered from Amazon.com with the Sakura Blossoms.... I got a Dr. Seuss Quote wall decal & I plan on getting at least one more of quote by Dr. Seuss for the bedroom. I currently have another wall decal quote above our bed. 


After the bedroom comes both bathrooms. I haven't picked a definite theme for either of them... But the upstairs bathroom is a dark blue & the downstairs I plan on staining the walls a darker color, everything else is white. If anyone has any ideas for the bathrooms let me know. There is not a lot of wall space in either bathroom. 


The dining room I am keeping the same. Pictures and flowers is all... I do however want to pain the walls a different color. I also would like to do more painting with Amir on canvas like we did last year. That was a lot of fun and his painting turned out really awesome. (its currently hanging above the piano)


The TV room downstairs is about done... All I need are two wall decorations that are at the store... Amir's room is also finished (Iron Man) The rest of the rooms in the house still needs to be refinished so I haven't even thought about it yet. 


Pictures will be posted in each room as soon as I'm finished.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Oooh, I super love the blossom branches! I can't wait to see them up!