Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011



Our Christmas tree & stockings.



















Ornaments that Amir made & we gave them out for Christmas gifts. Five finger snowmen. Amir is really great about doing stuff like this. He has LOTS of patience. Especially when there is paint involved. I think we'll do something like this again next year.




On Christmas Eve we went to Rich's sisters house for dinner. Gifts were exchanged & they have a Christmas program. Amir played a little song on the piano. (one he wrote himself.) I wish I had gotten my camera out for that but I didn't want to miss it running to get it.

Christmas Day:


Opening his gifts. :) He got up at 3am yelling "MOM! Santa left presents under my tree!" Luckily, he was able to go back to sleep pretty quick after I told him it wasn't time to open presents yet.





 His stocking. It's almost as big as he is!

After Santa put out all the presents he realized that he didn't have anything for mom and dad. Not even stocking stuffers. HA! (The joys of being pregnant, forgetful & just plain tired!)




After we opened presents at our house we went to Gram's house. We ate dinner and opened presents. Amir got $10 (in $1's) from gram & a bunch of toys from Bebe & Nehneh.

We also got to talk to Sami Christmas morning. Which was nice. It was great to see his face again.

No comments: