Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2011 Goals

Well today I decided to go back and look at the goals that I set myself for the year... Yes I did have to actually go back in my blog and figure out what they were... So, what were they?




So how did I do? Lets break it down.

First, lose more weight. Fail. I got knocked up & so I actually gained 25 lbs. Yay me. 

Second, gym. I did SO well with this goal. I worked out (on and off, not daily) up until my 3rd trimester. Which is pretty awesome. Now my pelvis hurts so bad I can barely sit in front of this computer to blog!

Third, diet. Another fail. (Knocked up)

Fourth, THE BASEMENT!!! We did REALLY REALLY well with this goal. We got our bedroom almost finished, everything but the doors, closet doors and the floor. And almost all the drywall & framing is done everywhere else. Whew!
Rich has been working on the wiring this week and after that he can finish the remaining drywall. 

Fifth, potty trained child. This has been rough. I mean, I do have a potty trained child but the accidents kill me. Yesterday just so happened to be one of the worst days for accidents ever. So maybe I should wait until I'm less angry about it to talk about it....


There you have it. I guess I did pretty good. This next year will be better because this baby will be out of my body and I can get back to business. Only 4 weeks left to my due date! WOO!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Getting knocked up really messes with stuff. I feel your pain! :)