Thursday, December 1, 2011

Just a few...

Photo's from our lives.... Enjoy.

Richard fixing Amir's hair for before my family got to our house for Thanksgiving (the Saturday after)

The same Saturday. We got our tree up earlier in the week and Amir loves it. 

Snuggling mama for a picture. <3 love it!

This is a photo he took himself of himself. I love that scowl!

Pyro baby. He was helping dad with the leaves in our backyard. They burned some of them. Amir had a good time.

Sunday of Amir's cousins mission farewell. Um... He likes the tree. And he said this was his "mad-happy" face. LOL

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Holy crap! That last picture kills me! I love your little guy.

Lamb said...

That last picture is simply amazing.. maybe that should have made the Christmas card...

Sharifa said...

hahaha! I actually tried the christmas card with that picture first. I figured I'd go with something a little less freaky.