His name decorated with stars & a glow in the dark moon. (there is a secret message on the moon, but I cant figure out what it is. haha)
Sheep mask, he was too grumpy to wear it for a picture.
A feather for "Ted the Turkey".
Menu Manners... I love the little face he drew on the Chef!

He did a really funny little dance for the camera. Unfortunately I only had my phone to take pictures with so its a little blurry!!
I was November's room mom so I got to help the kids with their turkey shirts and the turkey cards. They also made some really cute cookie turkeys that I didn't get a picture of. They were super cute!
Turkey Card!
He did a really funny little dance for the camera. Unfortunately I only had my phone to take pictures with so its a little blurry!!
I was November's room mom so I got to help the kids with their turkey shirts and the turkey cards. They also made some really cute cookie turkeys that I didn't get a picture of. They were super cute!
Turkey Dance Video, LOVE it!
(Amir is the one closest to the camera, in case you cant tell. :) )

No comments:
Post a Comment